A Comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan
When disaster hits, what is your plan of action?
As IT systems have become increasingly critical to the smooth operation of a company, and arguably the economy as a whole, the importance of ensuring the continued operation of those systems, or the rapid recovery of the systems, has increased.
As a result, preparation for continuation or recovery of systems needs to be taken very seriously. This involves a significant investment of time and money with the aim of ensuring minimal losses in the event of a disruptive event.
Waytek’s Comprehensive Disaster Recovery Plan is an opportunity to form a deep understanding of your unique data protection needs. Using a very orderly process, our expert engineers will provide you with a full view of the potential dangers and, most importantly, an action plan to be implemented the moment a disaster hits your IT data or infrastructure. Our world-class process is a robust continuity plan that is meant to keep your business resilient in a time of need.
The objectives of our plan are:
- To provide management and staff with a sense of security in the event that disaster strikes
- To get your business up and running in the fastest possible time
- To ensure that all backup and/or stand-by systems are reliable
- To install a method of testing the plan
- To avoid on-the-fly decisions when under severe stress
- The need to ensure that all employees fully understand their duties in implementing such a plan
- The need to ensure that operational policies are adhered to within all planned activities
- The need to ensure that proposed contingency arrangements are cost-effective
- The need to consider implications on other company sites