Tectia PCI Point-to-Point Encryption
Tectia ConnectSecure is comprised of two modules (sold together as ConnectSecure): Tectia FTP to SFTP Converter and Tectia PCI Point-to-Point Encryption.
Tectia PCI Point-to-Point Encryption, one module of ConnectSecure, enables organizations to quickly and cost-effectively secure any application traffic from point of sale systems, gaming terminals, and other terminal-based end points to backend servers without having to modify the existing infrastructure, scripts or applications. Tectia PCI Point-to-Point Encryption provides the fastest and most cost-effective way possible to secure application traffic for PCI or other regulatory needs.
Tectia PCI Point-to-Point Encryption enables you to:
Fast-track to cost-effective compliance with regulations and standards such as PCI DSS and SOX
- Tectia PCI Point-to-Point Encryption secures point-of-sales systems, gaming terminals, legacy applications, and other terminal based endpoints with fast highly cost-effective deployment, by transparently securing the existing operations.
Secure legacy applications and terminal based endpoints in multi-platform network environments
- An innovative solution for effortless and highly cost-effective end to end tunneled encryption. It supports a wide range of platforms, from Windows to Unix and Linux, as well as mainframes.
Integrate secure file transfer capability in your software
- A client-side API (application programming interface) for Java and C enables seamless integration of secure file transfer capabilities to applications and third-party file transfer management systems.
Secure data-in-transit without modifications to applications or infrastructure on Windows and Unix
- Transparent TCP Tunneling allows users to secure data-in-transit of existing applications, without modifications to the applications or infrastructure.
- Tectia PCI Point-to-Point Encryption transparently captures and securely tunnels the application connection according to policy rules.
Benefit from advanced enterprise level services
- Tectia PCI Point-to-Point encryption supports file format and code-set conversions when transferring files from non-mainframe servers to IBM z/OS. All conversions are performed on-the-fly as the file is streamed to MVS dataset format, enabling seamless and cost-effective integration of the mainframe to the distributed environment.
- Checkpoint/restart functionality ensures large files are transferred reliably.
- Strong FIPS 140-2 certified encryption
- Centralized file transfer auditing with Tectia SSH Manager (sold separately).
- Centralized Management with Tectia SSH Manager (sold separately), for cost-effective and sustained enterprise-wide security.
For further assistance or if you are an education, non-profit, or government customer, please call us at (800) 792-4385 or email us using the form to the left.