Waytek's AVG Premier Help Desk is a North American-based support center providing around-the-clock phone and web-based support. Our AVG support staff has extensive technical knowledge about all AVG products along with the tips and guides to make your experience a positive one. With 'excellent' customer service as our foremost goal, our expertise combined with a systematic and professional approach to solving problems, provides you with unmatched AVG support.
Advantages of Waytek's AVG Premier Help Desk Services:
- Round-the-clock North American-based Tech Support Services on toll-free lines
- Remote administration and troubleshooting
- Real time, secure web-based access to all incident details
- Designated account manager to coordinate activity and communication
- Optional premium network service support for all aspects of your technical environment (fee)
Why Waytek for your AVG support?
- At Waytek, you speak to a live person who takes ownership for your request
- A certain amount of FREE Helpdesk service comes with the purchase of Business Editions
- As an AVG Authorized Reseller Center in the U.S, Waytek has the resources and experience needed to streamline even the most tricky technical problems
- Our Knowledge Base is built on 20 years of IT Service experience to complement the traditional AVG resolutions - That means, we know that there are often issues beyond AVG that impact your success
- If needed, Waytek offers premium fee-based support options for a broader range of IT Services, include troubleshooting desktops, networks and applications as well as Internet connectivity.
After purchase of AVG software from Waytek support is provided in the following manner:
Home Edition - Home Edition purchases receive full access to the AVG knowledge base, which includes solutions to the most frequently asked questions (FAQs). For more advanced technical support, Waytek offers an advanced support service at a nominal fee. Please call 800.792.4385
Business Edition - Business Edition purchases receive free phone support for all issues directly related to AVG functionality or software errors. Waytek also offers support at a rate of $55 /hour, in 15 minute increments, for the following:
- Configuration or network issues on the customer sites
- Operating system support
- Malware virus removals